Company Name: Hallmark
City: Kansas City
The Total Reward Analyst conducts analysis and interpretation related to compensation and benefits programs. The incumbent analyzes and reports on employee compensation and/or benefit programs including salary and benefit plans, incentive plans, merit increases, insurance plans, and retirement plans. In addition, conducts market analysis of jobs to determine competitive positioning of pay programs, and collects data on industry standards and practices to determine competitive positioning of the organization's benefit offerings. The incumbent evaluates the cost impact of changes to compensation and benefits programs and provides assistance during annual compensation and benefits processes, including annual market pricing exercises, salary increase cycles, incentive plan administration, and benefits open enrollment. Key responsibilities include:
- Provides analytical support in the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of total rewards programs. Conducts market analysis of jobs to determine competitive positioning of pay and benefits programs. Evaluates the cost impact of changes to compensation and benefits programs.
- Supports the development, coordination and distribution of compensation and benefit communications. Communicates and educates on total rewards programs to employees and managers.
- Generates standard and ad-hoc benefits and compensation reports. Prepares compensation analyses, reports and presentations for HR Business Partners, Total Rewards Leaders, and Leadership.
- Understands current and emerging market trends, identifies potential opportunities and gaps, leverages external best practices, and designs total rewards initiatives.
- Provides guidance on employee and candidate compensation and benefits.
- Audits internal employee data to ensure alignment with salary structures and compensation philosophy.
Position Type: Full Time
- 2+ years of business related analytical experience
Bachelor Degree OR 4 years or more equivalent professional analytic work experience.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, Hallmark Cards, Inc. and its subsidiary companies will hire only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Hallmark does not generally provide sponsorship for employment. Employment by Hallmark is contingent upon the signing of the Employment Agreement, signing of an agreement to arbitrate in connection with the Hallmark Dispute Resolution Program, completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, passing the urinalysis drug screen, education verification and satisfactory reference and checks.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
At Hallmark, we help people feel connected to what matters. That’s true of our employees, just as it is our consumers. Providing benefits that support the lives and wellbeing of Hallmarkers is among the most important investments the company makes.
Hallmark benefits are designed to give you choices. Wherever you are in life, we want you to find the benefits that are right for you and your loved ones. Explore the Hallmark Benefits Guide to learn more.
Hallmark is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other legally-protected status. Principals only please.
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload, or by completing the work experience and education application fields. Accepted file types are Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), PDF, HTML, or TXT. Individual file size attachment limit is 10 MB.