Company Name: Spring Venture Group
City: Kansas City
Who We Are:
Spring Venture Group is a leading digital direct-to-consumer sales and marketing company with product offerings focused on the senior market. We specialize in distributing Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and related products via our family of brands and dedicated team of licensed insurance agents.Powered by our unique technologies that combine sophisticated marketing, comparison shopping, sales execution, and customer engagement – we help thousands of seniors across the country navigate the complex world of Medicare every day.
What We Want:
We are looking for someone to work with the Total Rewards and HR Operations team on various projects to support the team with implementation of new systems, process standardization, auditing, analysis and communications, which will provide support to the HR business partners and managers. This position will also be responsible for working with the Director, Total Rewards and HR Operations on strategic planning, program design, administration and procedural developments for compensation for Spring Venture Group.
- Complete salary, structure and benefits surveys which help to continue to keep SVG competitive in all locations
- Assist with the review and roll-out of various Benefits communications as well as auditing of various plan documents and processes for plan adherence
- Responsible for market pricing positions within the company and ensuring we have good market sources in our industry.
- Create job description templates, help write new job descriptions, create evaluation procedures and processes for keeping descriptions up to date
- Become involved in the local Total Rewards organization to develop a network of employers to rely on for market changes, legal compliance and bench-marking
- Help with coordination of benefits, cost, forecast and audits
- Conduct compensation planning system design, testing, auditing, forecasting, strategy, communications, approvals, FLSA reviews and training
- Draft communications, training and education with team and manager input so that compensation programs are well-understood during on-boarding for managers and employees including memos and presentation material development
- Facilitate HR approvals of salary changes, job creation, budget involvement, and bonus programs
- Participate in new HRIS system design and interface structure, including process documentation and roll-out
- Continuously audit and report on compensation and benefits programs
- Work with payroll and management on bonus programs and payments
- Establish benefits backup on system set up, integrations, feeds and audits
- Conduct special market studies and facilitate HR-related projects
- Help with compensation items as requested, acquisition or new site reviews
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of six years of related total rewards experience.
- High level of technical knowledge in HR Systems and survey systems - Workday HRIS is a plus
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects while working to meet deadlines and provide exceptional internal service in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical skills and a thorough knowledge of plan designs
- Knowledge of benefits plan designs and pertinent federal and state regulations, filing and compliance requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills
- CCP or CBP preferred but not required
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, including free Tele-medicine
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Employer paid short term and long term disability
- Employer paid Life insurance coverage
- Voluntary Life and ADD insurance coverage
- 15 PTO days in the first year of employment
- 10 company paid Holidays per year, plus the week between Christmas & New Year's
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) up to 8 hours per year
- Paid Parental Leave up to 5 days per year
Spring Venture Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree or work-related equivalent
At Spring Venture Group, your contribution begins on day one. For our clients, we deliver an unparalleled insurance shopping experience. For our employees, we run a workplace fueled by creativity and grit.
We've been able to grow our business rapidly because nothing we do is a result of coincidence. Every new hire and every decision we make is designed to improve what is already a highly efficient environment. Whether your task is to push the limits of technology and marketing or to perfect the sales craft, you’ll live our shared values of accountability, authenticity, and innovation.
Our portfolio of companies include:
* United Medicare Advisors - One of the top distributors of Medicare Supplement insurance in the country, also offering dental, vision, hearing, and critical illness products.
* SmartMatch Insurance Solutions - Offers comparison shopping services for Medicare Supplement, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Part D plans.
* Senior Market Quotes - Independent Medicare Supplement Insurance Agency
At Spring Venture Group, we believe that great people are integral to our success as a company. Our employees are hard-working, motivated, high-integrity individuals who enjoy a fast-paced, positive work environment. As a growing company, we are always searching for talented people to join our team that share our commitment to continually improve, and thrive within an environment where their ideas are highly valued.
How to Apply: Submit your resume here: https://tinyurl.com/y6jl7ls3