Company Name: AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Do you speak in movie quotes? Have a movie moment that changed your life? If you love all things movies, you may be a perfect fit for our team!
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure compliance and oversee processes for regulatory and company standards to include the following: Affirmative Action Plans, EEO-1, and VETS-4212
- Identify and recommend programs and resources that build and foster inclusion, awareness, knowledge and engagement by conducting ongoing research on diversity, equity and inclusion trends and best practices
- Assist in creating and maintaining diversity, equity and inclusion content on company intranet and external website
- Assist in the coordination and execution of diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and programs
- Track progress and create reports for diversity, equity and inclusion programs
- Support diversity surveys for brand recognition
- Assist Director, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion on ad hoc/injector initiatives
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
- At least one year of specialized and related work, including preparing, implementing, or administering Affirmative Action Plans and EEO-1 reports
- Two or more years of administrative experience in a professional environment
What we also value (preferred skills):
- Knowledge of human resources practices and policies
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of key concepts and facets of diversity, equity and inclusion
- Exhibits commitment to achieving high standards of work through attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities efficiently
- Effective planning, follow-up and organization skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in a private, professional manner
Associate’s degree. Relevant experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement.
AMC team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package including a hybrid (remote/in-office) schedule for most positions, accrued vacation/absentee time, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) match, an open and casual work environment equipped with Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, half off eats and drinks at the theatre, and most importantly for us movie people…FREE movies at any of our 600+ theatres nationwide!
AMC’s company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right and take responsibility for our own results and our company’s success. Our open work environment promotes teamwork and unscripted conversations, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes.
We appreciate your interest in AMC and look forward to seeing you at the movies!
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
How to Apply: