Company Name: Seaboard Corporation
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Act as resource for benefits inquiries and issues and respond in a professional and timely manner.
• Assist with the administration of Welfare and Retirement Plans.
• Process death claims which includes ensuring forms are completed correctly and forwarding to correct third party to pay out claims.
• Assist with international benefits billings and claims administration (roughly 10 hours per month).
• Various benefits audits, processing of domestic benefits billings, benefits report generation and administrative tasks.
• Assist with annual Health Fair for Corporate office.
• Support the Benefits Administrator and the HR Department as needed.
• This position is part-time up to 28 hours per week.
Position Type: Part Time
• 2+ years of job-related professional experience is required to perform the functions of this position.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office required; ADP experience is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to create and edit business writing for various purposes.
• Strong phone etiquette.
• Friendly and personable with the ability to explain complex questions in an easy way for people to understand.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, following up while handling frequent interruptions.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Seaboard Corporation is a diversified international agribusiness and transportation company engaged primarily in pork production and processing, commodity merchandising, shipping, flour milling, and animal feed production.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please visit our careers page: www.seaboardcorp.com. Candidates must submit applications via the seaboardcorp.com website in order to be considered for this position.