Company Name: AMC Entertainment, Inc.
Do you speak in movie quotes? Have a movie moment that changed your life? If you love all things movies, you may be a perfect fit for our team!
AMC has propelled industry innovation since 1920, and we continue to innovate by delivering premium sight and sound, new and improved food and beverage options, and diverse content in our state-of-the-art theatres.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, develop and manage people
- Budgetary, design and P&L oversight of Plans to meet overarching company strategic goals and deliver competitive programs aligned with the needs of our employees
- Manage vendor relationships including contract negotiations, system maintenance and service delivery. Agency contacts may include audits, requests for information or legal proceedings. Both entail risk management.
- Executive management and associate relations. Communications, training, and problem resolution
Position Type: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years Benefits experience
- 2-3 years supervisory experience
- Thorough understanding of health and welfare regulations including COBRA, ERISA, HIPAA, FMLA, ADA, and USERRA
- Experience in budget oversight and a solid command of financial acumen
- Ability to communicate to all stakeholders clearly and empathetically via various mediums
- Ability to delegate, follow up, follow through and supervise people and projects
- Strong negotiation skills and contract management
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills and experience conducting difficult conversations
What we also value:
- HIPAA and World at Work Certified Benefits Professional preferred
- SHRM certified professional preferred
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite – including the ability to navigate an Excel spreadsheet fluidly to produce budgets and other reports
Education Level: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
AMC team members enjoy a very competitive benefits package including a hybrid (remote/in-office) schedule for most positions, accrued vacation/absentee time, medical/dental/vision coverage, 401(k) match, an open and casual work environment equipped with Coca-Cola Freestyle machines, half off eats and drinks at the theatre, and most importantly for us movie people…FREE movies at any of our 600+ theatres nationwide!
AMC’s company culture is focused on innovation and diversity to ensure that we provide the latest and greatest experience for our guests and associates. We lead by example in doing what is right and take responsibility for our own results and our company’s success. Our open work environment promotes teamwork and unscripted conversations, resulting in fast solutions and therefore, better outcomes.
We appreciate your interest in AMC and look forward to seeing you at the movies!
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant’s race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
How to Apply: